Mod application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Kristoffer, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Kristoffer

Kristoffer New Member

Heyy hey hope your day is going good (thought i put it in before but clearly i didnt xD)
    IGN: TheSwedishGamero
    Timezone: GMT+2

How Long Have You Played On PrisonEvolved?: Started about a week ago (playtime 2 days 2 hours)
    Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? No
    If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long?: I have never had any punishments or warnings

When can you play on PrisonEvolved?:
    Now while its summer about 3-4 hours a day but in after about 2 hours a day except tuesdays because fo sports

What is your rank on the server?: Escapee

Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator?: Motivated, Online alot, Caring, Loves to interact with new people and help them with whatever problems they may face.

The last days I have also been talking in chat with the current staff and think they are great people to work with! and i think we will get along super well

I go to school and i am that kind who knows everyone and have no problems interacting with new people and making new friends, i am currently studdying to be a teacher which many people say suits me, because im always helpful if someone need it

Additional Information:
    Im a teenage boy from sweden and i really like chatting and meeting new people over internet while playing games, im currently in school and will be for about 8 years. I love computer games and hanging out with friends. I got good grades in school and think that its important to study and that school is something you need to take serius, but if you got spare time playing games on my computer is not booring.

Hopefully you'll take my staff application in consideration soon and that I'll hear from the staff soon, welcoming me into the team

Best Regards
    Gamero :)

#1 Kristoffer, Jun 5, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2020
  2. PrisonEvolved

PrisonEvolved Administrator
    Staff Member

Very nice application. Also love that you can speak both languages pretty well, but please make sure to read the rules as you are missing a very important thing!

3. Kristoffer

Kristoffer New Member

Done and yeah i think its nice that i could talk to both the swedish and english speaking ones