Lord63's Moderation Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Lord63, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Lord63

Lord63 New Member

IGN: Lord63

Age (as of now): 17

Timezone: Eastern Standard time

How Long Have You Played On PrisonEvolved? 2/8/20

What is your current playtime on the server? (/playtime) 6 hours in total

Have You Ever Been: Banned, Muted, Kicked? I have never been kicked, muted or banned

If You Have Been, Why, And For How Long? ^

When can you play on PrisonEvolved? My current hours, as I am a senior in high school, are on school days I am able to be on for 3-4 hours with minimal times that may be corrupted, and for the weekend days, or breaks (Which I have one coming up very soon) I am able to be on the server for 4-8 hours on the highest upscale of 10
    What is your rank on the server? Con-Artist

Why Should We Pick You To Be Our Next Moderator? I’m very interested in expanding my knowledge and being part of an awesome team. Helping servers develop and moving things in the right direction has always been a passion of mine. I bring hard work, motivation, and positive energy around a community, and prison evolved is no exception. You’ll find me ready to get my hands dirty and happy to start something new and exciting. Although I am applying for a moderation position my talents extend further than that, I am currently learning how to use the Magic spells plugin, which I believe to be the main used custom items plugin of the sever. I may be a novice in the coding section, I am constantly using free time to better my skills, I believe with everything I add to the table I am a top candidate for the moderation position.

Additional Information: Heyy hey hope your day is going good!